C.R.P. Padriciano - March 2004
The short sequence of photos shows the situation of the building that now is the Museum with the permanent exhibition, before the first intervention of restoration by Unione degli Istriani in Spring-Summer 2004.
Photos (C) Unione degli Istriani.
The second sequence, however, offers some snapshots from the opening ceremony on the early November 2004 and other two group-pictures of those who collaborated on the exhibition.
The exhibition was inaugurated on the occasion of the fiftieth anniversary of Unione degli Istriani (November 1954 - November 2004).
Photos (C) Unione degli Istriani
To the photos